Welcome to Human Interface Laboratory
Japanese page is here.
This home page is under continuous revision.
This Laboratory studies systems that support various human activities in the field of design and manufacturing. Specifically, the laboratory develops intelligent computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) system, design system for environment, knowledge management and technology transfer system, virtual reality, human interface, brain-machine interface, intelligent assistive technology, and intelligent robots.
- Virtual reality-based design review system
- Web-based CAD/CAM/CAE system
- Knowledge management
- Virtual training
- Technology transfer system
- Design for recycling
- Autonomous robotics
- Brain-machine interface
- Ambient mobility interface
- Human assistive engineering
- Intelligent image processing
- Genetic programming
- Petri net
Keiichi WATANUKI, Dr. Eng.
- Assistant Professor Kazuyuki KOJIMA
- Assistant Professor Kazunori KAEDE, Dr. Eng.
- Assistant Professor Keiichi MURAMATSU, Dr.
Return to Home Page of Mechanical Engineering
Copyright(C) 2000-2016, Human Interface Laboratory, Saitama University, All rights reserved.