Welcome to Human Interface Laboratory
Japanese page is here.
This home page is under continuous revision.
Our Human Interface Laboratory is focused on providing people with technological support for experiencing various realities to enhance the improvement of QOL(Quality-of-Life).
Our laboratory focuses on advancing skills transfer system, mechatronics system, brain-machine interface, virtual reality technology and many others.
- Virtual reality-based design review system
- Web-based CAD/CAM/CAE system
- Knowledge management
- Virtual training
- Technology transfer system
- Design for recycling
- Autonomous robotics
- Brain-machine interface
- Ambient mobility interface
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human assistive engineering
- Intelligent image processing
- Genetic programming
- Petri net
Keiichi WATANUKI, Dr. Eng.
- Associate Professor Kazunori KAEDE, Dr. Eng.
Return to Home Page of Mechanical Engineering
Copyright(C) 2000-2020, Human Interface Laboratory, Saitama University, All rights reserved.